In this introductory episode, I want to briefly introduce you to this podcast, and tell you what you can look forward to by becoming a regular listener, or a Curiosity Ninja, as we like to call members of our little podcast family.
- Paul O’Rear (Host)
- Susan O’Rear (Co-Host, Executive Producer)
- 00:11 Welcome!
- 00:45 Intro
- 01:24 Why a podcast?
- 03:17 Why “The Curiosity Channel”?
- 06:08 Why the whole Ninja thing?
- 08:03 What are some episodes we can expect (topics/people)?
- 08:19 Upcoming episode: Phillip Hatfield
- 09:19 Upcoming episode: The F.L.A.G. Program
- 10:17 Upcoming episode: Nikki Stone
- 10:46 Upcoming episode: New London, Texas
- 12:06 Podcast website features
- 13:12 How often will new episodes be released?
- 13:39 Wrap-up
- Behind every fact, there’s a story. Tweet that!
- This podcast is about building a tribe of people who are curious and who love to learn, and spending time together on this podcast diving into topics that are interesting.
- Listeners will have opportunities to suggest topics that are interesting to them for future episodes.
One-Man Band Songs recorded by Paul O’Rear as a teenager
Ukulele Songs recorded by Paul O’Rear as a teenager
- Episode art image by Joshua Earle on Unsplash. Used by permission pursuant to Unsplash License.
- Episode intro music: “City Sunshine” by Kevin MacLeod on FreePD. Used by permission pursuant to Creative Commons CC0 1.0 Universal license (Public Domain dedication).
- Episode outro music: “Happy Clappy Ukulele” by Shane Ivers at Silverman Sound Studios. Used by permission pursuant to Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.